Get free help obtaining commercial or business auto liability and related coverages here.
Exceptional Commercial Vehicle Insurance from Independent Agent Insurance covers your business autos, vans, trucks and more up to large fleets. Your business deserves the best protection available for your budget, and that’s what our commercial auto insurance policies do.
Get a commercial auto-trucking-busing-NEMT and more quote now!
You are under no obligation when you request a quote and there is no charge for receiving quotes through our companies or our brokers. Brokers offer business and commercial auto quotes in FL,GA,IA,IN,KS,MD,NC,NE,NJ,OH,PA,SC,VA (888) 287-3449.
We insure many different types and kinds of commercial risks.
Send us some simple information to start getting help.
We have Commercial Auto, BUS, Taxi, Fleet and more Insurance for many types of commercial big rig trucks, straight trucks, box trucks and specialty haulers:
- Local, Intermediate, and Long Haul Truckers
- NEMT Non Emergency Medical transport
- All types of freight: Dry Freight, Reefer, Containers, Hazardous, Sand & Gravel, Agricultural, Heavy Haulers
- Commercial autos, straight delivery trucks, box & straight trucks, box trucks and more
- New Ventures OK!
- Owner Operators and Fleets
- Taxi and Public Transportation
- Dump Trucks (Sand, Dirt, Gravel)
- Charter Bus & Livery
- General Commodities (Reefer, Flatbed, Dry Van)
- Asphalt Haulers (Belly Dumps, Side Dumps, End Dumps)
- Fuel Haulers (Gasoline, Crude Oil, Waste Oil, Hot Oil)
- Wrecker Service / Tow Truck Operations/ Straight Trucks
- Fleet Policies / Various Industries
- Trucking Liability / Business Auto Policy
The most requested coverages are typically.
Primary Liability: Mandated truck insurance coverage which protects from injury or damage to others as a result of a truck accident.
Physical Damage: Protection covering the repair or replacement of the truck or trailer.
Motor Truck Cargo: Protection for the transporter for his responsibility in the event of damaged or lost freight.
Trailer Interchange: Coverage for the legal liability of truckers for damage or loss to non-owned trailers and equipment which insured’s possess under a written trailer interchange agreement.
Non-Trucking Liability: Provides limited liability truck insurance for owner operators who are leased permanently to an ICC regulated carrier.
ICC Authority: Interstate Operating Authority is permission that is granted by the federal government to transport freight that regulated across state lines.