Get free help obtaining commercial or business auto liability and related coverages here.
Exceptional Commercial Vehicle Insurance from Independent Agent Insurance covers your business autos, vans, trucks and more up to large fleets. Your business deserves the best protection available for your budget, and that’s what our commercial auto insurance policies do.
Get a commercial auto-trucking-busing and more quote now!
You are under no obligation to discuss a quote or a policy generated and there is no charge for receiving quotes through our companies or our brokers. Brokers offer business and commercial auto quotes in FL,GA,IA,IN,KS,MD,NC,NE,NJ,OH,PA,SC or VA (888)287-3449. If you are in a different state scroll down past this form for our companies that will quote you directly.
As a professional business your need expert help to ensure all risk are covered.
Send us just a little information to get started with quotes.
Our other states quoting options so that you might get help, if you are in another state other than those above get your free quotes (855) 235-2321.
We have Commercial Auto & Truck Insurance for many types of commercial big rig trucks, straight trucks, box trucks and specialty haulers:
- Local, Intermediate, and Long Haul Truckers
- Tow Trucks & Auto Haulers
- All types of freight: Dry Freight, Reefer, Containers, Hazardous, Sand & Gravel, Agricultural, Heavy Haulers
- Commercial autos, straight delivery trucks, box & straight trucks and more
- New Ventures OK!
- Owner Operators and Fleets
- Contingent Cargo and Liability
- Dump Trucks (Sand, Dirt, Gravel)
- Hazardous Waste Haulers
- General Commodities (Reefer, Flatbed, Dry Van)
- Asphalt Haulers (Belly Dumps, Side Dumps, End Dumps)
- Fuel Haulers (Gasoline, Crude Oil, Waste Oil, Hot Oil)
- Wrecker Service / Tow Truck Operations/ Straight Trucks
- Brokerage Bonds / Contingent Cargo and Liability
- Trucking Liability / Commercial Auto Insurance
The most requested coverages are typically.
Primary Liability: Mandated truck insurance coverage which protects from injury or damage to others as a result of a truck accident.
Physical Damage: Protection covering the repair or replacement of the truck or trailer.
Motor Truck Cargo: Protection for the transporter for his responsibility in the event of damaged or lost freight.
Trailer Interchange: Coverage for the legal liability of truckers for damage or loss to non-owned trailers and equipment which insured’s possess under a written trailer interchange agreement.
Non-Trucking Liability: Provides limited liability truck insurance for owner operators who are leased permanently to an ICC regulated carrier.
ICC Authority: Interstate Operating Authority is permission that is granted by the federal government to transport freight that regulated across state lines.